Here we go.

11 January 2013

Depeche Mode

This week has been bonkers, but I've been Depeche Moding all the while and that keeps me in a really good way.  I just can't get enough.  We've renewed our vows, Depeche Mode and me.  I'm going to show them a little love.

I'm a little embarrassed how twee this video makes me.  They're just boys!  Singing against avarice and corporate greed!  A band after my heart!  Grabbing hands, grab all they can...


It is no exaggeration that videos like this and certain movies (Desperately Seeking Susan, for one) influenced my idea of how romance would go.  Black + white, kissing in public, a lot of brooding, and suffering well (this bit ended up being true).   




I really think, and KMHD disagrees, that this M83 remix of 'Suffer Well' is better than the original, although I cannae vouch for this video.


Depeche Mode - Suffer Well ( M83 Remix) from Pedro Carvalho on Vimeo.


Last night, ATM + I were discussing how they're going on tour this year and that if they are anywhere within a 5-state radius, we're going.  And now Everett + I are havin' a text convo and he brought it up, too.  PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE IT HAS TO HAPPEN.  Heather needs to get in on this as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive